Tis the season for entertaining so I thought I would try this out which popped into my head, by creating a vertical grazing pegboard.
What I did:
- First thing I did is placed it on my art easel and made sure it was tightly connected.
- I added double sided tape to each wooden shelves.
- I then put the diamante ribbon onto the double side tape section. (you could add any ribbon to this)
- I added sheets of baking paper to each of the shelves to protect them.
- To connect the grapes I tied a piece of ribbon through 2 holes and used a little metal hook that hooked through the bunch of grapes and connected it onto the ribbon. Then I added to pretty grey ribbon to the top of the bunch.
- I threaded some of my neighbours lovely Rosemary through sections of the holes.
- I made extra dowels which I got from Bunnings to place the doughnuts on and if I needed to add more there would of been more space for it.
- Then I places all the yummies onto the rest of the shelves.
I had a lot of fun doing this and I could of added more yummy doughnut treats to it if I had a larger group to cater for.
If you have a Kmart pegboard like this I highly recommend making sure it is strongly connect to the wall or use a strong art easel like I have here.
The Kmart woodland cutout decors were exactly what I needed for this.
If anyone else does something like this please tag me as I would love to see your creation too.
I hope I given you some inspiration through this one.